NEET NTA Result Download 2020– NEET has released the admit card for the exam for admission in MBBS / BDS by the National Testing Agency. Candidates who had applied for this exam can download the admit card and join the exam with the new exam date. Now.
NEET NTA Result Download 2020
- Application Start Date: 02/12/2019
- Apply Last Date: 31/12/2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 01/01/2020
- Correction Date: 13-19 March 2020
- Admit Card Available Date: 26/08/2020
- Exam Date:03/05/2020 Postponed
- Exam Date (after Postponed): 26/07/2020
- New Exam Date: 13/09/2020
- Result: Available: 16/10/2020
- Intermediate Exam 10+2 Passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Read More information For NEET Exam for Download Official Notification link Mentioned Below.
- General: 1500/-
- EWS: 1400/-
- OBC: 1400/-
- SC/ST/PH: 800/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card or Through E Challan Mode of State Bank of India. More Info Check Notifications.
Age Limit For Examination:
- Minimum Age: 17 Year
- Maximum Age: 25 Year
- As on/Born Before 31/12/2003
- Age Relaxation per Government Rules. Check official notification link Given Below
You Might Also Like: How to Become A Pilot/Pilot Kasie Bante Hain?
Eligibility Code For NTA NEET Exam:
- UG Code 01: Click Here
- UG Code 02: Click Here
- UG Code 03: Click Here
- UG Code 04: Click Here
- UG Code 05: Click Here
- UG Code 06: Click Here
- UG Code 07: Click Here
Important External Links
Download Admit Card
Visit Official Website
Applicants are requested to thoroughly check all the information before applying and match all the information with the departmental advertisement, only then apply to the best of your ability and share it with your friends. So that others can also get better employment. Visit this site daily for Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukari Bajar Jobs Information.
Hello Friends. I am going to give job news, it is my job to analyze all types of government jobs and give you complete information. We do not give false assurance to anyone to get a job or we only provide news of jobs to you.